We would like to thank Neighbourhood Partnerships for funding this brand new event.
Also a thank you to the Gloucester Road Traders for sponsoring us: Moodles – Crawfords Newsagents – Natural Born Flooring – Millards Bishopston Hardware – Bristol Tools.
Thank you to Boston Tea Party, 293 Gloucester Rd, for offering 10% off between 5pm – 8pm on the night when you show your trail map and letting us use their room for open evenings.
Thanks to the following for donating Prizes: Amnesty Books – Room 212 – Boston Tea Party – Dave Giles Butchers – Flo-Jo Boutique -Halo Bar – Moodles – Playful Toys
This event is made by the community, for the community, we are grateful for any help at all. This can be one hour of your time, or share a role with a friend. Many thanks.
- Managing the competition.
- Organising a collection for local homeless charity St Mungo’s on the night of the 7th February.
- Create links and engage local community groups with the project.
- Photograph all of the displays on the night!
- Be a ‘Gloucester Road Liason’ with the shops involved in the project.
- Graphic design for the creation of a trail map.
- Creating links and engaging local art, theatre and dance groups to participate.